Citrix has released the feature Pack 3 for XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6 for the customers who has Active Software Maintenance (SWM) or Subscription Advantage (SA) . The Update can be accessed and downloaded from citrix.com. This new feature pack will let Citrix customers to plan and adopt Windows 10 in the enterprise, while also providing innovative user experience and security enhancements.
Here are some of the Feature Pack 3 for XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6 which will help the Clients to make their current application and desktop delivery in much efficient manner.
- Accelerate the deployment of Windows 10 for the enterprise:
- Simplify user experience policy configuration by use case
- Enhance the printing experience from any device
- Accelerate smart card user logons by 25%
- Improved administrative control over device security and performance.
- Enable a paperless, virtual workplace with drawing tablets.
- Deliver instant access to business apps from new Windows 10 devices Streamline the app migration process to Windows 10
- Balance high-definition user performance and environment scalability
This is the third feature pack which was released for XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6 this year, Citrix has been committed to deliver innovative new features and solution value to customers from their industry-leading application and desktop virtualization products.
More Details can be found at the Citrix Official Blog: Here